Stonepine Australian Dogs - Sold a bad dog!

San Diego, California 3 comments

Nannette Newbury or www.stonepine.net sold me a dog and it died 3 days after I received it!She ripped me off by selling me a dog I paid $1200 for and 3 days later after I received it the dog died!

She refused to give me my money back-She is being investigated by the local Animal Department for running a puppy mill-Avoid buying anything from her!

When I asked Nannette for my money back she told me tough luck-I do not offer refunds-She would not honor her word of taking the poor dead puppy back-I have had to file a lawsuit in local court against her and her business Stonepine Australian Dogs.

Review about: Australian Puppy.

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #912205

I bought my now 8 year old Aussie from Nanette when the pup was almost 17 months old.She is a healthy, happy dog wo aced the AKA canine obedience test and is a joy to live with an hike alongside.

Everyone we meet comments on her good looks and good disposition.

I do not agree with this assessment and like another commenter find it libelous.I would definitely get another dog from Nannette.

mjurdan
Los Angeles, California, United States #602920

Tamarah Johnson's complaint is more than bogus - it is libelous!I have known Nannette Newbury for more than ten years and have purchased a dog from her as well.

I have never known a breeder with more integrity and concern for her dogs; she would never sell a dog whose health is compromised.

Ms.Johnson must have some ulterior motive; but one thing obvious, she is a liar!

Michael Jurdan

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #273261

so sorry to hear your pup passed away-

i bought a pup from SHORELAND KENNEL IN ILLINOIS (SUZANNE MAYBORNE) AND IT WAS SICK AND HAD 2 BIRTHDEFECTS IN AN EYE

BIRTHDEFECT IS CALLED MICROPHTHALMIA

this defect is inherited at birth and can be seen as soon as pups eyes open--well SHORELAND KENNEL-sold me the 4-5 mth old pup and it has limited vision as of now in that eye

i went thru PAYPAL AND THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU OF ILLINOIS to get almost $2,000.00dollars back from them and i lost the cases also

shoreland had a 48 hour warranty and that is what they all went by---not the fact that the pup was born this way and the fact they sold this pup.

shoreland said i can have a replacement pup if i send back the first pup $500.00 return airfare and then pay another $500.00 for airfare of new pup

thats crazy!!!

so shoreland got away with taking my money also-

i guess contracts, even bad ones are better than being a good person and fixing the problem and keeping clients happy.

i'm glad my family dosen't run a business like SHORELAND KENNEL

i also have a pissed consumer complaint--- for SHORELAND KENNEL (SUZANNE MAYBORNE) IN ILLINOIS

again sorry for your loss and i know how you feel. :cry :( :(